Cape Cod Scribe has a Liebster Award!
So, I am thrilled to announce that my crazy, slightly irrational bloggy, was nominated for a Liebster Award by fellow crazy – Danielle of Ever On Word.
Gotta love her blog and the fact that she is nuts enough to be a writer, like moi. I bet there is a genetic disorder linked to our common story-telling obsession!
Anywho, to accept my fab-o award, I must complete the following rules (and, heck knows I suck at rules, but here goes!):
* Answer the 11 questions provided – DONE
* Create 11 questions for the next nominees to answer – DONE
* Link back to the one who nominated you – DONE
* Choose 11 people and link them in your post – DONE
* Go to their page and tell them – DONE
* No tag backs! – Eh?
Okay – so these are the questions that were provided to me with my answers:
1. If you were cursed to take on an animal form every night, which do you think the spell-caster would choose for you, and why? A bat, so I could fly and scare the tar out of people – both of which I would enjoy doing immensely and therefore feed the needs of my “id”.
3. Name the fairytale nearest to the story of your life. JAWS. No seriously – for Cape Codders a shark that snacks on tourists IS a fairytale.
4. You feel sick. ): Would you rather see a doctor about it, or tough it out alone? Drag my wheezy butt out the door only to be told to take it easy and eat canned soup?? Yeah . . . PASS. I’ll tough it out.
5. Who is your favorite “Swan(n)” – Emma Swan (“Once Upon a Time”), Bella Swan (“Twilight”), Elizabeth Swann (“Pirates of the Caribbean”), or [other]? ELIZABETH!!!
6. Who is your favorite prince? (Real, fictional, the “Purple Rain” artist who partied like it was 1999… whatever.) Oh man . . . I’m not really the “prince” type, therefore I am going to say Prince Eric in THE LITTLE MERMAID. Dude was the only one that didn’t act like a wimp.
7. Who is your favorite “the”? Just kidding. X) If you had to go on a two-week walking trip with someone – any someone – who would you want it to be, and why? My BFF Laura, because combined we get into more mischief than Chevy Chase in a National Lampoon movie.
8. Are you the cool, rational type, or emotional and instinctual? Cool like a cuke, baby! OMG a SPIDER!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH
9. How far would you go to make a person fall in love with you? I never chase. Ever. I wouldn’t want to try and lure someone into loving me. Love me with all my faults or move on. I ain’t perfect.
10. Describe your early childhood home. HAHA . . . the wrong side of the tracks in a beautiful, seaside land.
11. What does “happily ever after” mean to you? That we live for the moment, never ceasing to be amazed by life.
Okay – so now I have 11 nominees I wish to bless with a Liebster award IF they too follow the rules (stated above). Here are my nominees followed by their questions:
1. Beach, pool, or no way you get near water?
2. We have a jumping bridge and the water is roughly a bone-chilling 60-degrees. Do you brave the water and jump with the teens or do you justify a reason for staying dry?
3. Best thing you read recently:
4. Character you wanted to see run over by a bus:
5. Speaking of buses, did you ride one as a kid or bum a ride off of someone, parents included:
6. First vehicle and why:
7. A TV show that your tried out and were shocked to ADORE:
8. Do you Rock n Roll when you write?
9. What made you start a blog?
10. One place that you would drop everything to visit if the trip was 100% paid for:
11. What you were doing one hour ago (this is a PG-13 blog! *cough cough*):
CONGRATS ONE AND ALL!